Time Clock Face Recognition | Geoface 200 | Includes Vacation & Sickness, FREE Payroll Export, Live Attendance Dashboards. 12 months FREE support. 1 year warranty | NO SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- Key Features
- Reports and Payroll
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- Software Comparison
This is not a CLOUD or subscription product and there are no on-going fees. You buy the solution, you install it, it is yours to keep.
This is professionally developed software in Delphi language and uses an MySql database. We are ISO 27001 certified and all our software is code-signed.
We have sold over 30,000 of these systems. Shipped orders take 5-8 days for delivery. We ship same day.
In normal use, the user presents a previously enrolled face to punch in/out 'swipe and go', or use an RFID tag. GeoFace stops 'buddy punching' - employees punches for each other.
Here is a sample Bi-weekly time card with explanations.
Handles daily O/T x 1.5 rate after 8 hours, O/T x 2 after 12 hours and O/T x 1.5 after 40 hrs week. Also different O/T rates after x hrs every day/week or pay period. Multiple pay periods further allows you to repeat or set up different daily and weekly O/T rules for each pay period, like separate sets of employees, workers who are exempt, or work day shifts, night shifts, part time, weekends only. Pay week start different any day of week in each pay period, and handles, Mo-Thu x.xx till x.xx, Fri, Saturday, Sunday each with different shift rules and any combination. Change employee shifts for any day in a second, it’s versatile.
Features and benefits of the 200 ‘Ultimate’ Version Software
- Option to automatically email time card to employees every day
- Vacation and sickness module (calculations and planning)
- Lunch/breaks/paid/unpaid – Unlimited
- Pay periods - Custom length, Weekly, bi-weekly, 4 weekly, Monthly on any day.
- Overtime – by: Time band, Daily, Weekly, weekly totals in pay period and pay period.
- You can install up to 255 time clocks to this solution.
What's in the box?
GeoFace 200 Terminal, Mounting Backplate, Network Cable, 2 Pin Power Adaptor. Software is digital download so the Internet is required.
There are no RFID proximity tags or badges included with this system unless ordered.
NEW Automatic time card feature
How often do employees ask ‘How many hours have I worked this week’. Would you like to stop that mundane task? Now you can. In the 200 ‘Ultimate’ you can automatically email employee time cards every day with hours worked - now there’s a time-saver.
Most importantly - if any employee forgets to clock the system keeps on operating as normal. Reports still work. It just prints on the time card that the employee missed a punches.
Working Hours and shift options included
Calculates hours worked, sorts pay into standard and 3 rates of overtime - even deducts for any breaks so you don't have to!
- This system records and prints the actual time punched and no other.
- Highlights missed punches, tardy/lateness, sickness, vacation, unauthorized absence and early departure etc.
- Can stop hours being accumulated before shift start and after shift end.
Overtime can be applied by time of day, day of week, after x hours per day, after x hours per week, after x hours per pay period,
or a combination of all.
- Can be configured to not pay overtime at end of shift until x mins worked, stops late leavers being paid when not actually doing overtime.
- Also allows you to add, edit or delete punches transactions - to restrict too much unauthorized overtime - easily add/edit transactions for drivers and off site remote workers.
Overtime rules and clawback facility.
This fantastic money saving feature applies those often forgotten overtime rules. Claw back overtime from any pay rate if the employee has not worked certain qualifying hours at other rates. Most typically if you pay Saturday overtime but only after 40 hours have been worked at normal rate for Monday to Friday, the software can reduce Saturday overtime and move those hours to normal rate until 40 hours at normal rate is reached then the remainder is still Saturday overtime. Also great for enforcing those who start 2 hours early (on overtime rate) but leave 2 hours before shift end (at normal rate)
After hours worked
- You can auto deduct for lunch if employee does not clock, after x hours (after 4 ½ hours deduct ½ hour or lunch window (12.00-14.00 deduct 1 hour). If employee does clock auto deduct only comes into force if the full lunch deduction is not taken and deduct more time if longer than lunch deduction taken.
Between time zones
- Say between 12.00-14.00 deduct 1 hour for lunch. If employee does clock then auto deduct only comes into force. If the employee clock but the full lunch deduction is not taken then the unused is still deducted. If a longer lunch is taken then that is deducted.
Sickness and Vacation Hours
- Vacation can be paid or unpaid. The outcome is dictated by the shift an employee is scheduled for on the day of vacation. If the shift for that day is ‘Vacation’ paid and the employee decides to take that time as unpaid just allocate them to an unpaid shift shift for that day(s).
- The same applies for sickness time off.
- Each software user can be restricted to what they can see and edit.
Graphical Shift Rostering Calendar - change shifts in a second.
You can allocate an employee to a shift pattern in an automated setup or use a drag and drop calendar. An employee can be different shift every day. The drag and drop shift rostering calendar allows you to change employees shifts with a click and make 'on the fly' amendments easily.
Rounding and grace
The software has intelligent lateness rounding rules so you only pay for the exact time worked. Can auto deduct for lateness after x minutes (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 etc) and start paying from a rounding unit (15, 30 mins etc).
Round forward/back for late arrivals, long lunches, early departures, lunch not taken - so you only pay for the hours worked.
Here is a list of some reports available that have many selectable options to create them.
Time Cards - Detail Report
Time Cards - Summary Report
Employee List - Detailed information
Employee List - Summary
Time Cards - Detail with terminal used and hours
Time Cards - Detail with Vacation and hours
Time Cards - Detail hours with terminal used and vacation
Employee Absence Report
'Who Is Not' In Report
'Who Is Late' Report
'Missing Punch Report'
Employee List Detail
Bi-Weekly time card with explanations.
Weekly time card with explanations.
Exporting data to Payroll programs or Excel
You can export your time card and other data from the software to a file for 3rd party payroll or Excel spreadsheets.
Software exports all data to a file in many different formats for use in Excel and payroll systems.
- The software automatically calculates the correct figures for payroll.
- Data can also be exported for use in third party software such as HR and Personnel packages
How the terminal works:
Each employee presents their previously enrolled face to the terminal and once recognised this creates an in/out transaction. The terminal displays the result of the attempt along with an audible message. The software also allows authorized personnel to add, modify or delete those transactions.
Robust ABS construction
Large LCD display
Data Protection: Does not store images of users or other human indicators.
Communications all fitted as standard: TCP/IP - LAN/WAN 10/100 Mbit, USB.
Transaction capacity: 100000 transactions (Download transactions to restore transaction capacity)
Dimensions (L x W x H) 4.25” x 1.5” x 6.5””
Environment: 32° - 113° FC 20% - 80% humidity
Standards: FCC, UL
Power supply: 110/120vac 2 pin adaptor to 12VDC
If you have no network you can download data to a USB stick and data transfer at a PC.
The Software only operates on Windows platform and can run on a stand-alone PC or windows network.
PC *minimum* requirements:
* Standard Windows Intel-compatible processor
* 1gb RAM or greater as required by Windows specifications.
* 200MB hard disk space free.
* An available and suitable network port (for time clock hardware equipped with a network port) or WIFI
* Windows 7, 8, 10 or 11; desktop versions, 32bit or 64 bit with no sub-systems restrictions.
We do not guarantee the software will work unimpeded on Windows Insider versions.
This product is not sold to work on beta or preview versions of Windows or emulation packages such as the WINE project, thin client or virtual environments.
This product should not be used to run, read or write to/from a WSL partition.
Storing the data on a virtual storage space such as OneDrive, DropBox or similar is not recommended.
GeoFace 200 TCP/IP
1. Is this version LAN capable?
Yes the Model GeoFace 200 is LAN capable, it has a TCP/IP ethernet port. More information is on the specifications page
2. How do I connect the Time Clock to my PC?
If your Time Clock has WIFI - WIFI is easiest. In the professional world, if you have WIFI on the terminal and you have a suitable WIFI network on your premises, then program the Time Clock in the ‘WIFI settings’ to connect the Time Clock to your network (just like the WIFI on you mobile phone). Then do the same on the PC/server that has your ‘hardware controller’ software installed.
If you only have one PC then connect to the WIFI on that as above, but the software must be installed on same PC.
If your Time Clock only has TCP/IP (ethernet), then you would normally connect the Time Clock, using the ethernet cable, to a spare network point or direct to a router, program the Time Clock, just like above, but in the ‘TCP/IP settings’ of the Time Clock.
In theory, when you set up the setting on a Time Clock on a network, you give the terminal an IP address and sometimes a password. This is just like moving into a new home, you tell your friends your new address. At the PC or server, in our ‘Hardware Controller’ software you also enter that same IP address, like someone setting up SAT-NAV in their vehicle to find your home.
The Time Clock is now sitting in its new ‘virtual’ home waving a virtual flag saying ‘here I am’ and the hardware controller has the terminal address. So they can now talk to eah other. (Polling)
3. Where should I install the software?
Please see the above answer.
4. Can I use some TCP/IP and some WIFI Time Clocks and control them with one piece of software?
Yes you can.
5. How do I install the software?
The software installs automatically. Just follow the install instruction. When installing, you can abandon the install at any time if you change your mind about any option you have selected. It intelligent so you won’t break it and support can help if you go wrong.
Helpful note: When installing the software you must put the software on a PC that is going to use the software but you can put the database part of the software on a server or the same PC (your choice). You must put the database and ‘polling’ on a server if you intend to run multiple instances of the software. The install program will ask you where you want to put the database and ‘polling’.
6. I have 8 premises in the USA. How can I connect the Time Clock to my office in Frisco, Dallas?
You will need all those premises to be on the same network and the one that has the software installed. If this cannot be done then you can ask you support department to get you access to each of the premise networks via port forwarding. You simply get the IP network at the premises where the Time Clock is located, to access their network setup and open a port for you to so the software can access the data in the Time Clock. Then use that same information to program that into our hardware controller.
7. If I get the 25 employee version and later will need the 50 employee one, how can I do this?
You can increase employee levels at any time. This is usually done by an email.
8. Does the Time Clock have a password to keep it locked from others accessing the settings?
Yes, you can enter your own password for this. Always use text and not a finger, face tag or any other method. If that finger, face or tag leaves the business then you will have to call support to bypass the settings.
9. What is a shift?
A shift is a set of working rules for a day.
10. What is a shift pattern?
An arrangement of shifts over a pay period so you can accurately measure the hours worked. For example Shift 3 for Monday to Thursday (8.00am to 5.00pm), shift 5 for Friday (8.00am to 7.00pm), shift 7 for Saturday 8.00 to 1.00pm at double time and shift 8 Sunday, a non-working day.
11. What does it mean when it says “max number of time clocks on system”?
What this means is the maximum number of punches Time Clocks that the software can support at one PC.
Clients like to fit Time Clocks in each department store in their chain, or multiple Time Clocks on a work site, one at the front door, back door, office, 2 on the factory floor etc. The maximum number of Time Clocks allowed is stated on the specifications page.
12. Can I turn off the auto deductions for not punches out for lunch?
Yes, you can turn off auto deductions.
When you use this feature, the auto deduct can be configured for to deduct any amount of time in at a fixed time (drink break of 15 mins, at 10.00am no punches required) or in a window of time (deduct 30 mins between 12.00pm and 2.00pm if employee does not clock for break).
13. What grace options are there?
The grace options are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, and 30 minutes.
14. Can I turn off grace options?
Yes, you can turn off grace options.
15. Can I turn off rounding time?
Yes, you can turn off rounding time.
16. What roundings are there?
The roundings available are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, and 30 minutes.
17. What pay periods are there?
The pay periods available are - Weekly, bi-weekly, 4 weekly and monthly. You can also compose your own pay period of any length of days. You can have some employees on bi-weekly and others on weekly. Suggestions are welcome
18. Employees who work overtime must work a minimum of ½ an hour. Can the system do this?
Yes, the system can.
19. Our lunch break is only ½ an hour. Can the system handle this?
Yes, the system most definitely can handle this.
20. Some employees get 1/2 hour paid lunch, some get ½ unpaid lunch and some get 1 hour paid lunch. Can the system do all this?
Yes the system can do all this.
21. We give our employees 3 breaks a day, one for lunch and two for cigarette breaks. I want to be able to deduct the lunch and cigarette breaks from their hours. Can I get the software to do this?
Yes, you can get the software to do this.
22. If someone forgets to clock how can I fix that?
At the PC, authorized users can edit transactions.
23. Will this device continue to work if I don’t get support?
Yes. The software will carry on working.
24. How much is support?
The cost of support depends on the system purchased and number of ‘live’ employees using it.
25. What is included in the 12 months free support?
Support is to keep the software operating according to it specification. Support is for those who have tried to resolve a problem themselves.
26. What is the benefit of having more than one Time Clock ?
You might need more than one Time Clock to save money - if you have a lot of employees that depart at the same time – you are paying them to queue up to clock - save that by getting more Time Clocks. Also, some clients like one Time Clock for the office and one for the factory floor, so factory workers do not have to walk through office to clock. There are many reasons for multiple Time Clocks and best reasons come from clients. We know of users who have 8 punches machines at one factory door to stop queueing.
27. We have 150 employees and our HR gets inundated with requests for general verification of hours worked. I would like to automate this so the HR can easily send or print something. Do you have a solution?
Yes, we have a solution. Use the 200 version of the software. It has an automatic email option so you can send an employee time card report regularly, at fixed times, each selected day (usually evenings, or anytime you choose, no limits) to selected employees. It should reduce those requests and free up time for your HR employees.
28. Some employee turn up an hour early and clock for work. How can we stop them from being paid for these hours?
You can stop employees being paid for these hours in the shift set up. You can stop time accumulating at start and end of a shift.
29. I have quite a few employees and they all work slightly different times and it takes my pay lady a long time to work out the hours. We want something that make this easier. Can you help?
Yes, we can help. Any model from 100 upwards has multiple shift options. You can have every employee on a different shift every day of the year. It really is versatile.
30. What happens if the power goes off? Do I lose my information?
You should not lose any data. The Time Clock stores data even during power outages.
31. We operate a 2 week pay period, but overtime is calculated weekly, we don’t pay daily overtime until 39 hours PER Mon- Fri workdays have been worked. We pay overtime on Saturday, but don’t want to unless the same 39 hours have been worked during the week. Can I get the software to do this?
Yes, the software can automatically do this. Overtime can be calculated daily, weekly or by pay period but can be ‘limited’ by rules. As an example, you reduce weekly overtime until ‘39 hours at standard rate’ are met. This feature can move any selected worked overtime from selected overtime rates to standard rate until 39 hours are hit.
The 39 hours can be set in ‘overtime limits’ and the same goes for Saturday being paid overtime, ‘no overtime paid Saturday until 39 hours at standard rate achieved during Monday- Friday’. Great feature.
32. We operate different shifts, Monday to Thursday 8am – 6pm and Fridays 8am till 11pm, Saturdays 8am till 13.00 on fixed overtime for Saturday. Can I get the software to do this?
Yes you can get the software to do this. The software allows different a shift every day, each with its own pay rules.
FAQ 100,200 WIFI USA Jan20 V1.02
Below is a software comparison for software options that will come with your new time & attendance system.
V1.02 Feb 22 ck & Js